How to Get Your Girlfriend Back in 9 Psychodrama Busting Steps
It has been said over and over again that men and women communicate differently. And so it is when there is a breakup. You hear one thing from her but she is really saying something else. Sometimes it is a test, sometimes it is difficult to tell what it is. Many women are emotional and say things that perhaps they don’t mean – they create great psychodramas with explosive content. Men are not without blame here either. They may pick up on the last hurt they felt in the relationship and tossing it back in their own word-bombs and a break up may happen.
Breakups aren’t always forever, in fact most can be recovered but you have to understand the dynamics of what is going on: learn to bust the psychodrama. It’s time to grow up. Many men are focused on themselves when a break up happens and all they can think of is their loss. This is understandable but will not bring them their girlfriends back. Here are some things you can do to bring about a reconciliation.
1. Allow her a little space, give here a chance to learn what things are like without you. She probably won’t like being alone, miss the closeness and intimacy. It is important that she feel this but you don’t want to leave her in this state very long or she will start looking elsewhere.
2. Don’t call her, let her know that you can live without her. Allow her to understand that you are prepared to move on. You may be dying to call her but hold off for awhile.
3. Likewise avoid sending flowers, love letters, and such. Let things ride for about a week.
4. After a week, if she hasn’t made contact you need to. As stated you don’t want to let things go to long, you don’t need someone else moving in. Send a casual email and see how things are with her – be friendly, not gushy.
5. If things don’t begin to open up with her stay in touch by phone, email, Facebook once or twice a week. Don’t overdo it. You want her to have enough space to allow her to think of the good times with you. Why she was originally attracted to you.
6. Don’t stalk her but you might occasionally show up somewhere where she hangs out. Say hello but be prepared to talk to others.
7. Be sure to send a card on her birthday if that falls within this time and if there is an important date between the two of you you might send a short note or card telling her what it means to you.
8. After a month or so you should evaluate where things are. Is it time to move on, should you look for a new girlfriend, or is your Ex girlfriend still the one for you?
9. If nothing is happening and you still want her back perhaps you should ask someone else out and then call her to get advice on a good place to go on the date. This will put things firmly on her ground and cause her to think about whether she is ready to let you go.
If things work out she may decide that she wants you back on your terms and that would be wonderful.
During this process consider your part. Often couples in the heat of the moment dredge up all the garbage in their relationships and say all the wrong things. Maybe your family or her family argued all the time and perhaps that is the only way that you have learned to communicate. Consider instead that you have moved beyond that to a new way of first understanding and then speaking. Avoid the things that you know are only intended to hurt when you speak them. Instead speak out of caring, out of love.
Can you get your girlfriend back without a proven strategy? Possibly, but your chances of success are greatly reduced: get your girlfriend back with a proven strategy.
Other Web Relationship Resources
- How Can I Get My Girlfriend Back? Tips You Can Use Are you trying to figure out the question how can I get my girlfriend back after a break up? You really need to look at the whole picture and make certain this is really the right thing for you.
- How Can I Get My Girlfriend Back – Use Almost Unkown Proven method How Can I Get My Girlfriend Back – Use Almost Unkown Proven Tactics. If you’ve split and are struggling to come to terms with it. It’s normal to be thinking about them, and how to get your girlfriend back.
- How Do I Get My Girlfriend Back – How Do I Get My Girlfriend Back – Discover Little Known Systems & Methods. If you’re in pain from a recent breakup. Then wanting to know how to get your girlfriend back is quite natural.
- How Do I Get My Girlfriend Back – Don’t Let Some Other Guy Take Her - Are you finding yourself asking yourself just how do I get my girlfriend back? May not make you feel any better but you aren’t the only one asking this question. Far from it.